Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ramadhan 2008

It's been quite sometime I did not update my blog....well...lazy, and too busy... The whole of Ramadhan my schedule was so damn tight ...Everyday I tried to cook the best dish for berbuka...nak motivate my son to posa laa.

On the 3rd Ramadhan, I went to Bandung for Hari Raya Shopping...best giler...all the branded clothes was so damn cheap....hehehehe....gila kan...bulan posa g melancong...X banyak gambo yg I amik sb busy shopping....yg pakai baju putih (the only guy tu was our SUPIR) GANTENG BANGAT....COWOK SAMA CEWEK di sana seme cantik2.. Despite with the politics, economics
and nature disasters in Indonesia, I can say that it was a nice country and people there are 100 x friendly than our Malaysian.....

Here is some pics I took...check out the HUMMER.....our Supir's said its owned by the Head of District Officer...erm...got a lot money haa...but one thing that make me feel so touched when I saw a small boy around my son age, walking around the road selling "Batu Lesung"( not sure what we call it in english ) . That thing was heavy and he carried it around. I keep telling this to my son on how lucky he was to be my son and Malaysian....Whatever we do in life...Bersyukurla dengan apa yg kita ada....







Masa g Bandung, 3 hari my husband kene prepare berbuka and sahur for my son and himself....Sorry, Darling ...Mummy need a break...hahahahha...

At night busy pulak jahit tempahan langsir...ramai org la nak pakai langsir baru Hari Raya nii.. Here is some pics that I manage to download...will update more once I go Hari Raya at their house....hehehehhe.