Friday, August 15, 2008

Luv U Cik Ma

Today, I decided to dedicate this blog to my very dearest friend.....Nik Z......aka Cik Ma...she been complaining that I did not mentioned her name in my blog....hahahahahah as if this blog got a lots people to read.....kuang kuang kuang

Who is CM....she is a friend that always there for me .........she shared my worries, happiness and the very important thing is she always there when I need her for shoulder to cry on.

Even there is ups and downs in our relation but the feeling towards each other never change....we care about each other .......it just that we don't really put it in words....

Last May she celebrated her XXth Birthday tut tut tut..kene censored....quite a number laa....I bake her cuppies and decorated with ntah apa2...ikut creativiti dan mood ...sila lihat gambo di bawah.....


Tapikan ...gambo kek bawah nii...da tak ingat wat utk saper....hehehehhe....I have to admitt that I'm getting older as I easily forget things......Byk benda la nak pikir....This coming Sunday, Insyallah I akan wat small kenduri baca Yassin and celebrate my baby yg akan turn 2 years old on 28/8/2008. Menjelang nak posa ni wat sekali la kenduri doa selamat...x jemput ramai org sb umah kecik sgt dan mmg nak panggil org baca Yassin dan neighbour dekat dekat jer...

Alamak ...dah tersasar dari topik asal...kuang kuang kuang....Before I end this writing...I LUV u CM.....(bukan lesbian yer).....