Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dedicate this to "Lumpur Gelap"

She cries all the time...we cannot see with our naked eyes but yes...she is crying inside....

Even when there is no tears, her eyes have the haunted hollowness of someone who is sobbing inside..

I want to help her but she won't let me near....She stop sharing her happiness...sadness....and sorrow with me...who am I to her???? nothing...I'm just like a thousand dust in the air...nothing..plain ...not even existed in her life.....

This is for you "Lumpur Gelap" taken from some song lyrics which I found it so beautiful...

"Memories, supposed to
fade,
What's wrong with my
heart,
Shake it off, let it
go,
Didn't think it'd be this
hard
Should be strong, moving
on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to
hide,
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with her now
I just can't figure it
out
Tell me why its so hard to
forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over
it,
Tell me why I can't seem to face the
truth,
I'm just a little too not over
you"
Life have to go on......