Thursday, August 26, 2010

Salam Ramadhan

Salam,

It's been so long I did not update my blog ...is either i'm too busy or i'm too pissed with my life..year of 2010 ...urghh..there is so many thing happened and its really touched me and really effect the way i see the true meaning of life...especially friendship...

I lost few good friends where i put them deep in my heart...but time will change anything...so do relation...either it grow larger or just dead...depend on how you taking care of them...in my case ..may be it is me...i'm expecting too much ...i think...yes, it is true that people that u love is the person who hurt u soo much..life wasn't easy for me nowadays..i've been thru every level of hell...

Honestly, i miss them so damn much and nothing much i can do to fix it...phone them wouldn't do anything as it cannot release my pain...so i just wait ...waiting for nothing as it won't be happening at all.."0"...

Time flies ...it's been quite long ...but i manage to be stagnant and static at where i've been left...i'm ok with it...but when it come to this"Mubarakh" month ...all the memories knocked my heart hard...tears dropped without warning...everthing become so pale and slow...i'm laughing but my heart is crying...when i looked back ..i don't have much friend left...i got friend but there a just a friend ...when i stand up on the reality..yes i'm still alive and alone...where is everybody that i called sister..owh..i'm just dreaming ...i am nobody to them...i am just one of the character in their script of life..once chapter done ..i'll be forgotten..

i wanted to run away from all this ...find new places to open new chapter ...but it won't help as I cannot erase memories...it will always there...good and bad memories...i love to remember it and it make me thinking that i had a good people around me before and i know i will be a good friend to others .....

I hate to know that Syawal will be here soon...I want to enjoys this Ramadhan as it is full of good memories with it....

i'll always be here for good and bad....this is me..

Syukur kehadrat Allah......give me strength to face YOUR new day...AMIN....